Small Bedroom Tube Amp

Hi all!  Does anyone have a good recommendation for a small reliable tube or warmer solid state amp for the bedroom?  Would be match it with smaller bookshelf speakers, haven't decided which ones yet.  I want to mellow out music when putting the little one to sleep.

I have my eye on the TubeCube 7, seems small and efficient but want to make sure there aren't any better alternatives.

Thanks!
eziggy
Let me play devil's advocate here. Haven't seen this mentioned. Don't know how little your little ones are, but glowing tubes, its like a moth to light. They could seriously burn. Something to think about.

It was mentioned in the post right before yours...lol.
But it is a valid point.
I do,know the Peachtree hides its solitary tube behind a glass panel in the amp so you cannot actually touch it.
eziggy Iook at the Q Acoustics speakers..Fairly easy to drive,inexpensive & KILLER reviews!
@seanheis1 "musical paradise mp-301 amp
MP-S1 MK2 Bookshelf speakers
Both punch far above their price....but do you really want hot tubes around a child 👶🏻?"

Hmm interesting hadn't heard of of either, will dig deeper.  Amp definitely looks interesting, speakers may be a tad bigger than I was looking for.

@seanheis1 and @joejoe

For sure about not being in reach of the little one, he's only 5 months and still in our room.  The setup will likely stay in our room once we move him to him own (or we put it somewhere baby proofed).  
@freediver "eziggy Iook at the Q Acoustics speakers..Fairly easy to drive,inexpensive & KILLER reviews!"

Wow, they do have some amazing reviews.  Any first hand experience?  They look pretty small as well.