Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I'm sorry, it's not just my opinion, it's also the opinion of several friends who heard it at shows and both the system owner and a friend who is a audio electronics manufacturer at his house.  If it were only my opinion and no one else's I wouldn't have said anything.  I still think that massive magnets placed near cabling is a bad idea.
@fleschler

Never implied you were the only one that does not like the product. Please don’t. But it seems to me your saying that people who like HFC products are gullible from reading reviews? I find that a little insulting.
I encourage you to voice your opinion in the many HFC thread here...so you can warn people about your findings. If I had read your post 2 years ago I would have never bought some of the cables they make. :P
I'm not trying to insult buyers.  My friend bought them but does not have as critical an ear and thought they were okay with his dull cartridge but not his neutral one which is why is asked my friend and I over to hear what the problem was in his system.  Buyers are not gullible from reading reviews but from not hearing the products themselves; hence, the E-Mat which I everyone likes who have tried them is the best way to buy a product.  I am sorry that you don't like the HFCs you bought probably at a very high cost.  There are many alternative cables at lower cost.  Hopefully, you can get most of your cost back if you decide to sell them.  

After the experience with the Magico A3 where I had a dozen supporters of my view and only two owners (one who withdrew comments), I do not want to voice my opinion on an HFC thread.  I would be criticized as a troll.
It appears then that magnets and external magnetic fields are bad around circuits that are energized with electric current that has its own local magnetic field. As mentioned, various demagnetizing products used on media and cables tend to improve sound quality.  Not to cast doubt or cause controversy, because I love my Omega E Mat under my CD player, but just wondering why the mat has a magnetized face at all.  Laying the mat on or under seems to be the most used method as opposed to sticking it on a ferrous surface.  Again, just curious.