Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Concerning the Bybee IQSE:

I tried one inside the circuit breaker box at the same location as the E-Mat.The IQSE certainly did affect the sound. But in my systems the result was too much damping. The sound was less 'alive'. The IQSE seemed to have a greater effect on some aspects of the sound than others aspects. It is less expensive and works well at it's price point. The Tweek Geek was very easy to work with and does sell the IQSE with a 30 day trial. The E-Mat is more expensive and for me does more things right. I am looking forward to how the system sounds and the 4K TV looks  at the 10 day mark with the E-Mat in place.

David Pritchard
My wife and I notice more vibrant colors, maybe more 3-D like depth and sharpness on our TVs.  We tried an E-mat on top of our cablebox which sits on mini-ultra stillpoints and is plugged into an SR red duplex.  The results were that we couldn't see a difference.   Maybe we should try the bluray player but I don't want to take away even one E-mat from my audio system.  Just one E-mat on the main breaker panel improved the TV audio (outboard systems) with much deeper/fuller bass and overall improved sound.  
My TV system is also plugged into a Synergistic Red duplex. I am definitely experiencing a very satisfying improved 3-D like picture. I will next be trying an E-Mat on top of the Oppo 203 player and then I will try one on the back side of the Sony 4 K TV itself. 
Four more Mats on the way and so a lot of fun is in store.
it is good to know that the cablebox is not a critical location for a Mat. 

David Pritchard
  My e mat arrived on friday.  The first thing I noticed was the soundstage was wider and deeper.  I can now hear even more details that are hidden in the music.   The e mat also does lower the noise floor even more.  When I cranked the music with the e mat in place for 24 hours everything was more natural and organic.  I can't wait to try another one but that may be a little while.  Another great product from Tim