Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
This E Mat has to be the best audio bargain of the new century.  I am lost within the depths of new layers of music that just weren't audible before.  It's all so clear and sweet--just what I would have expected from an expensive upgrade.  
@jafreeman 

Forgive me if you’ve already mentioned this but how many mats are you using?
Oregon papa:
Yes I use the Active Grounding Block with the headphone system, and another one with the Horn speaker system. The Video system has the original passive Grounding Block. Atmosphere units also in place. Lots of interesting locations to try the Mat.

Another possible location is near or under the crossover network in  multi driver speakers. I am sure to eventually try a mini Mat under my crossovers.

Exciting times for Audiophiles.

David Pritchard
Tim sent me mats for a couple of trusted friends to try out on a no obligation basis. Fleischer is using six of them right now as you all know.

I received an additional eight E Mats today. This means that I will have fourteen E Mats on a temporary basis before friends pick them up this coming Sunday, I’ve already installed, and have been using six E Mats on a regular basis, but now I’ve installed another eight mats.

Tonight’s listening session will be with all fourteen mats in place. The two original ones in the circuit breaker box will remain there. I’ll be experimenting with other locations ... and/or will be stacking more under the components.

My initial listen shortly after the installation was with the Diana Krall "Live in Paris" CD. You know that cut "Oh Canada?" Well, I’ve never noticed Diana Krall’s warm, moist breath on my neck before. :-)

Frank
@oregonpapa   I'm actually considering an E Mat for my electrical service, so I am not in any way trolling...but...are you okay?