Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
sbayne ...

If a manufacturer were to send a product "free," or at a reduced cost, would that obligate the "tester" to post a positive review? The suspicion that it does is the only reason I can think of for anyone asking the question you did. Its a valid point. 

Another thought ... Nothing is free. Some price must be paid. The same question was addressed to me in the TC thread. My point there was, hey ...if you think that the time spent testing three incarnations of the product, spending countless hours waiting for a break-in to occur, taking copious notes, and then writing a review that goes on for paragraphs isn't payment, then I'd have to ask what you do for a living. Is your time and labor worth nothing? 

And by the way, questioning the payment thing, or even a discount in return for a favorable review, is in a way suggesting that the "tester" is being dishonest. In my case, if anything I reviewed turned out to be bunk, I'd either say so, or I wouldn't say anything at all. 

Also, in reading the last paragraph in your above post, you say the following:

• " I have Tranquility Bases under all my equipment. They are highly effective for a number of reasons but they don't use magnets in any way."

I have to ask ... were you paid for that review? Did you get the Tranquility Bases at a discount? Did you get them for free? What motivated your positive review? 

Not dissing you in any way. Just trying to spread a little light on the subject.

Take care ...

Frank

Frank, Are you saying that you have paid full tote for all the "tweaks" you have personally promoted, (red, black, blue) fuses, (TC) coagulating fluid, black and blue plugs, now an Omega E mat, of which I have not found any description or image.

Your system must be very bad, or you live under high voltage transmission lines, or perhaps next to a nuclear power plant. With every tweak, your sound floor goes further down, and verified by 'ole mate "Robert". Your sound floor must be way down in the earth where it's pitch black by now. Really? The credibility is starting to stretch a bit thin...

I payed the full amount for the Omega E mats that will arrive Friday. My amplifiers, SACD players, DAC, and Oppo 203 Blue Ray Player are all on Synergistic Research Tranquility Bases. 
I am looking forward to hearing if this new product will improve my system. They are sold with a 30 day return policy so the cost to try is only postage money.
The first one will go inside the circuit breaker box, and the second will initially go on the Pass Lab INT- 60 amplifier.

David Pritchard

@davidpritchard   David, will you be removing the Tranquility Base or using the matt on top of it? Thanks.
I see a 49 post thread on the E mat with content questioning intensive on forum advertising disappear overnight and suddenly my BS detectors start twitching