How much should a person spend to get a decent power conditioner?

Good day to all.  I am wondering if I need to replace my moderate power conditioner, or if 'stacking' a puck (inline style) conditioner at the outlet would gain enough to warrant the expense.  I understand minimal expense usually means minimal gain, but I'm curious about how best to treat my AC and stay within my budget.  Thoughts please.
128x128wisciman99
@cleeds

I agree that cheater plugs should only be used for diagnostic purposes and I should've mentioned that in my first post. 

Commercial applications vs home use is not apples to apples. Even so, those in pro audio are not immune to snake oil. 

Further, I didn’t say that they can’t make any difference, just that most noise is component induced. For those issues, a power conditioner won’t remedy anything.
but IF ya want a kick @#&*$ system you work both, component and cable noise issues and clean power....

and more than a few good firms build power conditioning into the product - Ayre and Vandersteen come to mind....
most noise is component induced.
I would take issue with your your statement. It is mainly cable induced (both mains and signal). if it is component induced the component is faulty or badly designed.