The best mini monitors you have heard?

Two ways, either stand-mounted or small floor standers. If you have good experience, could you share? I have been using the Kharma 3.2s for a few years, so take that as my reference point. I have heard the Magico Minis...impressive initially but too aggressive for prolonged listening..and arguably overpriced IMHO. I haven't heard the MKII version. I recently heard the Dynaudio Confidence C1, driven by Plinius electronics. I was impressed, esp when i found out it can be had for 1/3 to 1/4 the price of the 3.2s or the Minis. What else is out there? please share.
128x128alectiong
Does anyone have the new Chario Millenium 2's with the twin 5" woofs? I hear they are better than the Academy 1's. I saw a pair for sale a while back but I have so much already invested in my Academy 1's (new drivers) I had to pass.
Bbchem
Thats saying quite a bit about the Rubys that you like them even better than the merlin monitors. I know merlin speakers sound better with good tube gear than solid state although the latest versions are more versatile than the earlier models.
I like what im hearing about the Mark & Daniel speakers and dont mind spending a little more for something that will be a true giant killer. I heard one dealer say that he would put the Aragons up against the watt puppy 7s any day. I said what! Now i have to hear them at 1/3 the price of the 7s. Even if they come close to their performance would say a lot for me.

Jaybo and Rwwear
I wish they still made the chario jr's. I emailed the distributor for more info. Would love to hear them to see how i would like the sound. If they sound like a sonus faber i don't know if i would fall in love with the sound. I mean i heard the smaller stradavari cant remember the name at CES 07 and it was pretty good but didnt move me like some other speakers. I like a little punch and listen to jazz fusion, jazz vocals and some pop. I can see where classical would come in great on them. Maybe it was the room or the equipment i heard them on. Just my perception about what i heard at the show.
i just gotta put in a word for Acapella Fidelio. i am still suffering from its lightening fast transparency shock since i heard them at the audio show in new york 2 years ago.
It is hard to find the jrs. but there was a pair for sale on audiogon a few weeks ago. Chario still makes excellent speakers though.
Rwwear
I think the pair of jrs are gone. There are a pair of i think the mini monitors they make listed. I think i saw them for around 1300 used. I just received an email from a distributor Savant of the Chario. He said they were discontinued however there has been a replacemet. This is his quote:

The Chario Academy 3 has been replaced by the Chario Ursa Major.
Current sale price for a new pair is around $8500 per pair.

I did a search on google and they look pretty nice. I think they go down to around 35hz at -3db. Thats about where i wanna be on a speaker or lower. Now the question is will they sound as good and dynamic as your Academy 3 with the lower octave?