HC Power cords for tight spaces -- unicorn hunting?

For starters, I'm a space-challenged apartment-dweller (not the apartment so much, but the shelving for my equipment).  I use Shunyata almost exclusively -- Triton v3/DPC-6 v3/Denali 6000S -- and have been very pleased.  The Triton, which feeds my amps, has a Sigma NR to the mains and Alpha NRs going to the amps.  The problem is that I need to move the PC and I don't have another location with 4-6 inches of room behind it for the cords.  I'm planning to call Shunyata to see if they re-terminate with right angle adaptors, but thought I'd see if anyone has suggestions for high-end cords that don't need a mile of run space behind the PC (and experience using them on a Triton would be a bonus).  Thanks much. 

P.S. I REALLY don't want to use the right angle adaptors if I can avoid it.

linndo
Thanks for all of the replies.  If Shunyata makes the IEC adaptor for 20A (C19), that might do the trick for the mains inlet on the Triton (I've only seen it in 15A).  I still have to deal with the wall plug ends on the cords to the amps, though.  I'll see if Shunyata is able to terminate with a right angle wall plug, but if not, I may need to find more flexible cords.  I remember seeing some well-shielded cords where the last few inches are much thinner than the mid-section, but I can't recall where.  I'd prefer to stick w/Shunyata cords on the Triton, but I hate knowing that the amp cords are all being pushed against the back of the cabinet.  
Post removed 
I have used Nordost Valhalla and LessLoss Signatuure from the wall to my Audience Power Conditioner and had no problems.. Sound was excellent, and my amp is no mouse -- 330w/per channel Krell FPB 300 cx. And you don't need to wrestle with these cords.
Neal
The problem being that there are left handed and right handed 90 degree IEC connectors.  At least in our requirement, that is. But not in how they are made. This desire for left and right is preposterous, in the real world. That real world where thin flexible power cords are the norm.

Audiophile power cables are stiff, mostly due to design... and don't have sharp turn or bendability. So the left or right handedness of the given connector becomes the biggest part of the implementation, and thus one has to have twice as many 90 degree power cords available, than one might think. No two companies put the female IEC connector on their chassis, in the same direction (top vs bottom). There is no standard implementation, here. Unless it has a fuse connection/socket built into the IEC connector, those types generally have a specific IEC plug orientation.

So it becomes a 'produce on demand' scenario as many to most power cord companies (cable companies) are not big enough to keep duplicate sets of 90 degree power cables in stock at all times.

Straight out the back is not such a big deal, as it can be flipped over 180 degrees, generally, with no real obvious problems in making connections. Most of the time.
Post removed