Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400.

Hello All,
I’m coming up on 40 yrs in this hobby,and or obsession of ours,and I started with a pair of Khorns and Macintosh at the age of 12 and Offcourse owned a ton of different gear over the yrs.
I bought a 2170 a little more than 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so much that I quickly realized I don’t really need anything else,solid state,tubes,or even dac’s anymore.I could step off that silly merry go round of amplification and just enjoy music.I was able to utilize the extra money and time and put together a really great sounding network audio system that rivaled the best in analog that I have ever had,I was mainly a analog guy all of these yrs but finally gave it up,I even sold my longtime record collection of 3k records which included many Hot Stampers that I purchased and also several that I found on my own.

So who Luv’s the 2170 and is maybe also thinking about the new 3400.

Happy Listening,
Kenny.

kdude66
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to run an additional amp with either the 2170 or the 3400? if so can it be another brand or is there a way to add there sda 2400 I am assuming its the same amp in 3400?? Would like to buy one but don't think either will push my theil 3.7's to levels I enjoy.  Thanks,  Dan
I ended up buying the 3400 that was advertised in this thread. Can't fully speak to the sound quality because my coincident pre's are in storage for another month after I complete a year away from my house/job. I'm currently running it with a pair of Klipsch promedia desktop speakers I bought in 1999. Probably the cheapest speakers any lyngdorf product has ever amplified. 

Will eventually compare to a pair of 300b coincident franks. 

I can answer questions about the media server though.

And @dancastanga, I guess you know more about your thiels than I do (I used to own 2.4s), but an amp that offers 200w per channel at 8 ohms and doubles down at 4 ohms is at least in the recommended range.
Yes, they are rated for 200 to 600 in 4 ohm so mid way, might work. I run a pair of thiel cs 2.7 in another room with a Peachtree Nova 300 which is a great product and thought my next purchase would be a Nova 500 when they come out but then I got the LYNGDORF Bug!! Even the name is awesome! Might have something to do with my recent binge watch of Vikings. 
What is the general consensus on best amps for MP-50? same situation in that room, hard to drive Thiel's  cs 2.7 L,R  MCS1 center, cs1.7 rears, 4 power point 1.2's for Atmos,  2 thiel SS2 smart sub's for 2ch and a LFE sub I haven't gotten yet, Can some of you give me feed back on what amps to use? PS also makes a great class D now called the Steller 700M  350 by 8ohn & 700 for 4 ohm, they are monos, same tech smaller model 2ch 140 300 4 ohm, Victory has a 4 channel class D amp that reviewed well, 325 by 8ohm and 650 by 4 ohm and that is per channel. Seems there are a few companies who have invested in really optimizing class D, Or go class AB Classe, ATI, Cary 5ch,  I might need to install  the speakers & order MP-50 and try to get home trials on the amps I mentioned and ones you recommend here. Thank you! all your input is far more valuable than any one is sales chain.  Dan   
@cal3713 

Could you expand on your opinion of the media server aspect portion please?
I assume it has a wired lan input and can stream Tidal et al?