Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
Dan running that same test with an EQ 1800/1200 as a stand-alone unit, what are the results? With the Deep Core fronting an EQ 1800/1200 what are the results at the EQ receptacle???
That I don't have I am afraid. I only have test measurements from engineering for the Deep Core only.

Dan
Dan..at this point in your new acquisition of the company you are certainly going the extra mile for we previous Core Power followers...Thanks ...
Thank you for that. If I did not believe in Core Power Technologies, I would not be involved at all.  They are great products, and it is time to take things to the next level.

Dan Wright
Well, with that last comment Dan you have wondering if I should cancel my refund request and wait it out for the Deep Core. I like that your'e always looking to improve products and look forward to what you might come up with the project s2 dac.

From what you've read or seen thus far with the Deep Core, do you have any ideas to enhance it or are you planning on seeing thru what Doug and Mark had started?