Core Power Technologies

Does anyone know, is Core Power Technologies still around? I was considering purchasing (2) Ec1200’s but don’t want to be in a holding pattern for the next year. Are they or (Mark) still in existence? What’s the lowdown or suggestion of comparable item.
128x128luvrockin
As I previously stated ALL of my gear goes through the 1800 including the Lyngdorf2170 integrated amp.
One massive improvement I did notice is how well the 1800 cleans up our poor local power which prior to this was subject to random clicks and pops.
I cannot swear to it that the Lyngdorf sounds better through the 1800 but it certainly does not sound worse and now I never have any unwanted odd electrical artifacts from the mains.
Measurements from engineering with the current Deep Core design show AC noise measurements as folows:

3Vpk-pk incoming noise on AC main.

15mV pk-pk outgoing noise on AC main after Deep Core.

95% reduction in AC mains noise? I would say that is good!

This measurement is JUST AC noise. It has nothing to do with the adjustment feature of the unit.  It also blocks all DC on the AC mains, which is a great feature. This is what can cause transformer hum in systems where other current-heavy loads, such as resistive heating elements, inject DC into the AC mains feeding your audio gear. Tube gear is particularly sensitive to this, as are many SS amp power transformers.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan running that same test with an EQ 1800/1200 as a stand-alone unit, what are the results? With the Deep Core fronting an EQ 1800/1200 what are the results at the EQ receptacle???
That I don't have I am afraid. I only have test measurements from engineering for the Deep Core only.

Dan
Dan..at this point in your new acquisition of the company you are certainly going the extra mile for we previous Core Power followers...Thanks ...