What phono pre am I looking for?

It needs to be quiet, fast, dynamic and not cost an arm and a leg, $1500? Plays nice with a VPI/dynavector 20x2 low without a sut. I listen and enjoy most everything but, the British Invasion, Willie Nelson, Gillian Welch and jazz take the cake. I have tubes, an LTA pre, decware set amp and omega speakers. 
The new channel islands peq-1 looks mighty fine and dusty uses the 20x2 as his personal cart, which can't be bad?  New or used no problem. 

128x128jmolsberg
Had an opportunity to listen to the dynavector mk lV today. It was nice but definitely not where I see my analog at. 
Where does one get it for $1200? I suppose to realize its potential you need the external power?

Italian shops will be happy to sell PH-10 without VAT if it will be exported from Europe, maybe it depends on the distributor in your area, but in my case they can ship directly to me without VAT as it should be (that’s the low). The price is much better without VAT added to it.

I don’t care about optional upgrades, every manufacturer trying to catch you with external power supplies, but the phono stage must be good or bad from the start, the external (optional) power supply is the next step if you like the phono stage.

Alternative RIAA is a myth, nothing but tone control. I have some records from the 50s, but they are not from Colombia or Decca. Fremer claimed Decca ALWAYS used standard RIAA and it was proved to him by an old DECCA’s engineer.

However, i’ve never heard PH-10, but i own JLTi which is cheaper and might be better as it does not have that fancy look (to reduce the price only) and also comes with optional power supply as the upgrade.
@jmolsberg P75 is a toy based on National’s data sheet for LT1115 OP amp. I think you’re looking for something way beyond that.
+1 for chakster & invictus. SS is the way to go with a phono stage for the reasons stated. 
I really enjoyed my Rega Aria as phono stage in that price range.  It was very clean, quiet, great dynamics, and very flexible in its setup.  I used mine with a Lyra Kleos cartridge on 66dB gain, and that sounded great!