What phono pre am I looking for?

It needs to be quiet, fast, dynamic and not cost an arm and a leg, $1500? Plays nice with a VPI/dynavector 20x2 low without a sut. I listen and enjoy most everything but, the British Invasion, Willie Nelson, Gillian Welch and jazz take the cake. I have tubes, an LTA pre, decware set amp and omega speakers. 
The new channel islands peq-1 looks mighty fine and dusty uses the 20x2 as his personal cart, which can't be bad?  New or used no problem. 

128x128jmolsberg
@chakster

The deciding factors in my purchase of the Parasound were simply that I received a good discount from my local dealer and he had one for me to audition in my home, risk free. It was a worthy upgrade over my Lounge LCR and has great synergy with the rest of my gear, including its look.

I would’ve had to buy the PH-10 from an unfamiliar dealer, who would’ve had to special order it from Italy (which likely meant no option to return). Had I not been so pleased with the JC3 Jr, I would’ve taken a gamble on the PH-10.

A member of another forum I frequent preferred the Parasound to about a half dozen well-regarded phono stages, including the Rega Aria, Manley Chinook, and Lehmann BC SEII.
Ok, the JC3+ is another $3000 phono stage, LOL
Parasound released JC3 Junior for half price and here is the review

The Gold Note PH-10 cost 50% less than Parasound JC3+
Not sure how it competitive with JC3 Jr.

Has anyone compared them ?

P.S. I could get new PH-10 from Italy with warranty for $1120 (in black or silver) including delivery to my door. It’s an eye candy, love its design and compact size.
@helomech Both are very different sounding preamps, but yes, it absolutely does. Micromega is pure magic. How they’re able to do this for under $300 is a complete mystery. MyGroov is the most 3D vibrant phono stage I’ve ever heard. It’s as if the contrast was turned to max, but so pleasant and addicting. Micromega also makes my absolute favorite digital components BTW.

JC3+ is a bit more extended in the treble, but slightly flatter overall in presentation. It lacks some of MyGroov’s bouncy fun factor, but is a more solid no nonsense preamp. It’s almost like an instrumentation tool. Gets out of the way and showcases all of the other components in the system. John Curl is a legend and a master circuit designer. He's been perfecting phono circuitry since the 60's. 

If anyone’s interested, I have the original Parasound JC3 (not the +) for sale in mint condition. PM for details.
I'm just putting this out there, and as a warning I no NOTHING about cartridge types (MM? LOMC?) nor do I know practically any brands for different preamps... I'm 19, Im learning :)

HOWEVER. I know my super basic tube tech. and anyone who knows tubes knows the fairchild twins. 

specifically its 20 some tubes and 14(?) or so transformers that act as multiple gain stages, minimizing overall distortion and allowing incredible control over distortion characteristics. never-mind that negative feedback and/or pentodes and all that can sometimes yield even cold sounding amps, while vintage Japanese single triode (300b) theater amps are crazy lush... thats a single, tiny, power tube per channel..... its tricky...