So many, so young yet. My heart goes out to his family and the ones he left behind. Sad, so sad. RIP mate.
having vaguely remembered reports of drug or health problems, i actually thought he passed years ago. in any event, he was an understated genius--for my money his iterations of fleetwood mac were by far the strongest, with then play on, kiln house and bare trees being classic records.
all celebrities are under attack from different sides and angles and it sucks. looks like Harvey is ready to blow his brains off with 9mm or just chunk of dope.
When you rock, I guess, there's always a woman or few that wants part of you and you're one going crazy-- nothing unusual I guess. Whatcha do in response is put your own brains to sleep so wealth is distributed among your closed ones... 
Sad news. Future Games (the album) remains a favorite and, I think, a good memorial to DK.

I will be listening to Blues Jam at Chess this late evening and remembering great times had while enjoying his music as a youth, both he and I as we are close in age.