Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Thank You - tomthielWas Bob Dylan an influence on your singer-songwriter Coffeehouse years?Not  a bad idea to have a Musician on staff in a loudspeaker-making company. You guys certainly had all bases covered. Hope you guys are well out there.Happy Listening!
Thank You for the update - beetlemaniayou guys have fun and take your time researching and testing the gear, materials.Happy Listening!
Jay, my songs included Dylan, Leonard Cohen and many of the more insight and art driven folk fare of the time with a focus on my own music and that of our folk trio built around a female vocalist-arranger. We applied the seriousness of youth without any thought of making a living at it. A huge lesson for me was the radical difference between any recording and the live event and that commercially produced music could not be counted on as a reference. Record-making is a deep jungle.
Hello everybody, I received a email by Mr Gillum he cannot repair my cs3.5 bass equalizer. 
Despair and frustration, any idea or help? Without it the speakers simply do not work fine in my room, so does anybody know somebody able to fix it? Or where I could find a new used working one? 
Thank you 
Dino
I was in a similar situation when Rob was able to find some parts. An alternative that I found equally if not more effective is a dbx 1231 equalizer from eBay probably less than$100 as there is no market for these. Use the graphic profile from stereophile to approximate the factory settings or make your own profile making adjustments for your amp or room acoustics, of course within limits. Advantage is that there have  balanced as well as unbalanced input and output. Contact me if you have any questions.