High quality processors with HDMI 1.3

Do any of the higher end manufactures have processors capable of HDMI 1.3 for processing the new coding strategies? If so, which ones?

db
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
To All- Kal is to be congratulated for all the hard work he put’s into championing our cause; multi-channel music. His January Music in the Round was the best yet. The light at the end of the tunnel is at hand and is NOT a locomotive charging full speed at us. All we need now is for Theta, Bel Canto, Bryston, et al to catch up with the Asian giants.

Looking forward to the next Music in the Round and the “new speaker setup”. I think Kal may have left us a hint a few issues back when he stated, “the music sounded better when all the B&Ws were set to small”. I’m thinking (guessing) five high quality two or three-way stand mounted monitors in conjunction with two JL Audio subwoofers. Wowsa!!

Keep up the good work Kal. I’m doing my best to keep the multi-channel SACD producers going strong.

Russ
Thanks but now I must correct my earlier post. It turns out that the new Cary Cinema 11a will decode those formats.

Kal
Kal, your not keeping up on your AVS reading! BTW, Onkyo/Oppo combo is doing very well. Only complaint is the fussiness of HDMI and the fact that there are just too many options.

Thanks

CJ
There is a very high end Denon coming out in about two weeks . I think it lists for $7500.00 . I know thats its fully balanced , its made in Japan , and in terms of processing options , no other machine comes even close.
Darrylhifi- the Denon prepro was introducted at CES 2007, and it's still not out!! I do see it advertised by dealers in HiFi+ magazine but nothing here in the US yet. Hope you're right about the two weeks.

Russ