High quality processors with HDMI 1.3

Do any of the higher end manufactures have processors capable of HDMI 1.3 for processing the new coding strategies? If so, which ones?

db
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
Kal, your not keeping up on your AVS reading! BTW, Onkyo/Oppo combo is doing very well. Only complaint is the fussiness of HDMI and the fact that there are just too many options.

Thanks

CJ
There is a very high end Denon coming out in about two weeks . I think it lists for $7500.00 . I know thats its fully balanced , its made in Japan , and in terms of processing options , no other machine comes even close.
Darrylhifi- the Denon prepro was introducted at CES 2007, and it's still not out!! I do see it advertised by dealers in HiFi+ magazine but nothing here in the US yet. Hope you're right about the two weeks.

Russ
I hear B&K also has something coming out any time now with 5 HDMI 1.3 inputs and may be priced about $3500.

I don't know much about B&K quality one way or the other though. I wish someone made just a HDMI DAC with three or four inputs. This way I wouldn't have to get rid of my existing pre/pro which I really like for multi-channel analog. I am thinking there are a lot of others in the same boat as I. In the end, I bet I’ll just have to shell out for a new current piece.