Schiit not shipping

Anybody else only receiving lip service instead of customer service from Schiit Audio? In March I ordered three products and today May 28th they say they have no idea when any might ship, saying the Freya production is stopped. Back order dates have come and gone without any explanation or contact. 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjimofmaine
A slightly different issue, it took >3 weeks for Schiit to do the Yggdrasil Analog 2 upgrade, it will finally get back to me next week.
The sonics/value/quality of their gear is sometimes overhyped, and their CS is terse, but they’ve got their order fulfillment down pat. If they can’t deliver then I do believe it’s because suppliers are putting them through the ringer, despite their best efforts at mitigations. You’ll get your gear as soon as humanly possible, and it will work fine. If the earth opens up and swallows all of the parts they needed, you’ll probably get a prompt full refund along with a terse "apology" email.

This isn’t like SOME small-scale manufacturers of the industry, where you start to wonder if you’ll ever see a box (working or not) for the something-K dollars you plunked down long ago.
Your faith in human nature is heartwarming, if somewhat misplaced.

I feel that a sense of ownership and brand loyalty is clouding objectivity and clear thinking with respect to this issue. Making excuses for a companies‘ poor performance is their responsibility, not yours.
Good things are worth waiting for.  I requested my Analog and Gen 5 upgrade in February.  Was notified to send in the Ygg 5/8 sent it in 5/12 got it back yesterday.  Good things are worth waiting for.  Its not broken in yet but noticable change.  Hate to say it but it sounds closer to analog in many ways.  
Sad to hear there are parts problems for the Gen5 upgrade.  Schitt happens.