Brands w/ first order x-over, time & phase aligned

Just curious about what other companies use this approach other than Vandersteen, Green Mountain, and Thiel.

I currently own Vandersteen 2c's, and I may consider trying out a different brand if somebody recommends it. However, I love the Vandersteen sound, and I'm guessing that they are tough to beat.
robertsong
Robert-

I want to say that the Vandy Treo & Quattro models are 1st order cross-over, as well as, Aerial 6/7t models.

The above mentioned speakers are quite different from the Thiel line (my reference). In particular, I endorse the CS 2.4 & CS 2.7 models. The CS 3.7 are too big for my listening space. Thiel is very full-bodied from the top to the bottom, leaving no range(s) out. Remarkable timbre w/ Thiel loudspeakers- if this is your "thing" then search no further.

Happy Listening!
I wonder if some of the panel speakers listed above would actually qualify due to the radiation pattern/time variances from the different points of their drivers?
The Quads and the Sound Labs might, due to their unique design principles. I'm not sure they meet the OP criterion of "w/first order x-over,...". If we were to include those designs without that distinction, some of those that use Walsh type drivers such as the original Ohms, German Physiks, Huffs, and HHR Exotic Speakers might qualify.
Talked with Roy Johnson of Green Mountain Audio recently & he is very excited about his new crossover in his latest models.
I have had a GMA Continuum IIa for 12 years and couldn't be more pleased.
Hi Unsound, the panel speakers I cited above (esp. with model numbers) I actually verified (at that time of posting) were 1st order x-overs. Others I cited more generically since I was not sure &/or could not verify were 1st order x-over. thanks.