Brands w/ first order x-over, time & phase aligned

Just curious about what other companies use this approach other than Vandersteen, Green Mountain, and Thiel.

I currently own Vandersteen 2c's, and I may consider trying out a different brand if somebody recommends it. However, I love the Vandersteen sound, and I'm guessing that they are tough to beat.
robertsong
I wonder if some of the panel speakers listed above would actually qualify due to the radiation pattern/time variances from the different points of their drivers?
The Quads and the Sound Labs might, due to their unique design principles. I'm not sure they meet the OP criterion of "w/first order x-over,...". If we were to include those designs without that distinction, some of those that use Walsh type drivers such as the original Ohms, German Physiks, Huffs, and HHR Exotic Speakers might qualify.
Talked with Roy Johnson of Green Mountain Audio recently & he is very excited about his new crossover in his latest models.
I have had a GMA Continuum IIa for 12 years and couldn't be more pleased.
Hi Unsound, the panel speakers I cited above (esp. with model numbers) I actually verified (at that time of posting) were 1st order x-overs. Others I cited more generically since I was not sure &/or could not verify were 1st order x-over. thanks.
Robertsong,
I just re-read your topic heading which says "Brands w/ first order x-over, time & phase aligned".

Your next speaker that you really want should be "TIME-COHERENT". Time-coherency is what it's all about & it is time-coherency that is so very difficult to achieve unless you really know what you/speaker designer are doing.
A speaker that is time-coherent will be time-aligned, phase-coherent (I don't understand what phase aligned means) at its x-over freq & at all other frequencies as well. So, time-coherency is the super-set.
Many speaker are phase-coherent but only at their x-over frequencies. At other frequencies they are anything but phase-coherent.
Many other speakers are time-aligned - this can be achieved by a sloped baffle or inverting the driver line-up on a vertical baffle i.e. woofer top-most & tweeter bottom-most. By being time-aligned a speaker is not necessarily time-coherent. In fact 99% of the speakers in the market are not.

I would highly urge you to read the "sloped baffle" thread. There is plenty of excellent info on time-coherency by various members & in particular by Roy Johnson of Green Mtn Audio. In that thread I gave the link to one of the very best threads of all time on Audiogon that talked about time-coherency in speakers. We discussed this way back in 2002! ;-)
hope this helps.....
Bombaywalla, I was actually referring to the Quads and Sound labs that I mentioned in my last post. Sorry, if I wasn't clearer. :-)