Avalon Indra vs Sonus Faber Cremona M

I have just begun assembling my audio system. I bought a Shindo Monbrison and Shindo Montrachet preamp/amp combo and am using the new Sonus Faber Cremona M. I have rediscovered analog and prefer it to CD/digital for now. I was looking to upgrade my inexpensive turntable, but my dealer thinks that changing the speakers might be better. He suggests the new Avalon Indras.

Any thoughts

Bobby
dbjain
Thanks Mtdking.

I did not expect an answer such as that! I will take it into account. I will demo the Indra's at home compared to the Sonus Faber's. If it is merely a question of sonic presentation, I will probably keep the Sonus'.

Bobby
I second Mtdking's comments. I just got rid of my Avalon Eidolons after 3 weeks because when I got them home I discovered they are very particular to room placement. I found (among other things) they need to sit out from the rear wall at least 5-6 feet. Any closer and they close up. However once I found their spot they were special. Just didn't work for my living room which is the listening area. I've heard the Indras and they are better however I bet just as finicky. If you have a flexible room and you are willing to treat it, the Indras will be great. Funny but your dealers comments sound like the dealer in Denver. He would say you could consider changing components in your system but why bother, what you really need to do is switch to Avalon speakers.
Thanks for the heads up. The dealer is going to come to my house and demo the Indras so I can A B the cremona M with it.

I`ll let you guys know how it went.

Bob
You could always add a sub to the Cremona's to make them go deeper and improve the overall presentation with it.
I guess what t will come down to is which speaker is least fussy about room placement..