Does anyone leave their amp and preamp on all the time?

I listen most nights after work. I find that the system takes a while to warm up and sounds it's best if it has been shut off. So I leave it on. I always have and this is vintage stuff. The amp is a 25/25 Bedini class A. It stays warm but never hot. It has never caused an issue but recently I've been speaking with others that were stunned that I would do this. So let me know if I'm the only one that lets it run. Do you shut off the equipment after each session?
vinylfan62
Bel Canto actually recommends ref1000m amps remain powered for optimal performance.   I do most of the time except if away for more than a day, thunderstorms, etc.. 

Please stop with the "fire risk" posts. In the 29 years I was a firefighter and even longer as an audiophile I never saw a fire that was caused by leaving stereo gear on. The one electrical fire I do remember was a young girl left her fan on in her room, the fan possibly fell over, and overheated and shorted out and totally engulfed her room. Incipient, smoldering, and free burning. The three stages of a fire. I leave my CD player and D'Agostino Progression monoblocks on. If I will be away from home more than a week then the amps go into standby.
I’ve known people who’s houses have been hit by lightening and you can kiss yer D’Agostinos goodby if that happens…I unplug stuff when gone for over a day, and during close thunderstorms.
Obviously Statman didn’t read my response. I already have learned a lesson about leaving my equipment on. 

But, everyone’s experience can be different. 

Enjoy