Favorite Dylan?

I'm loving Slow Train Coming on vinyl.  It's always been one of my favorites.  Mark Knopfler's guitar work is a treat, and the songs are great.  I know for some it was a turn off because of the born again phase, but if you can put that aside you cannot deny the brilliance of this record.

Runner up is Time Out Of Mind.  Magical....

128x128snackeyp

Thanks! for the recommendations - bdp24

I will have to check out Ringo's 1970 release. Maybe we will get the news of Vol. 14 soon.

Happy Listening!

bdp24

are you a John Prine fan? I wonder if JP is a Dylan fan? I find a few similarities in their repertoire.
Hope you are playing good music this Spring day.

Happy Listening!
"Highway 61 Revisited" (Mono), I used to listen to Desolation Row on reel-to reel tape at the school library (10th grade).

bdp24

(new) Charles Lloyd and Lucinda Williams soon to be released.

Happy Listening!

Charles Lloyd, ay jafant? He's been a crossover-musician (Jazz to Rock) for a long time, working with The Beach Boys in the early 70's. He with Lucinda is reminiscent of Joni Mitchell going in a decidedly Jazz direction in the late 70's, though Charles will come towards Lucinda, I predict. I've been completely obsessed with Lucinda for a few months now, listening to her almost exclusively. Right now her West album is playing.