Best sounding compact integrated amp < $2k?

I am putting together a 2nd system that will be used in my living room.  Music source will primarily be Tidal.  Haven't finalized my speaker selection - but I may end up going with something from Dynaudio - perhaps the Excite X18 or the Special 40.  Streaming will be handled by one of the following: Bluesound Node 2, outboard DAC/streamer or DAC/streamer onboard the amp.

Need to figure out what integrated amp would work best.  A major constraint is that the enclosure that will house the amp has a maximum depth of 15 inches - so the amp itself will need to have a depth that is a couple of inches short of 15 (to leave room for rear cables/connections).  

I have tried the Naim Uniti Atom and it is certainly a potential solution (sounds great too), but I am hesitant to go with an all-in-one solution (a separate streamer allows me to upgrade that part of the system as technology progresses).   

The Peachtree Nova 150 is another option - but I have not yet had an opportunity to audition it.  

My budget for the amp is $2k, but I am willing to stretch the $$$ for an outstanding component :)  I am also open to picking up a pre-owned amp, though I would prefer to buy new. 

Suggestions will be *greatly* appreciated!
vingard
The Creek Evolution 100A is hard to beat in that price range. It fits in your space and has great ergonomics, versatility, and functions.  Oh and it sounds good too.  I liked it better then the Peachtree Nova 300 in two systems I have compared them in.  The Peachtree was very good, just not as good as the Creek.  
I have the latest Gato400S, a work of art and over 20 designs upgrades hand built in Denmark the 250S is under $4k 
And us 250wpc into 8ohms 500 into  4ohms.
Very detailed with a touch of Vacuum  tube character 
And has a very good founding BB1794 dac all tweaked.