Help please

I have a system that is just ripping it self apart and I don't know why.
If there is anyone that really knows audio systems in S.W. Florida I would be willing to pay for help.
This is my last try before it all goes in the garbage and I call it a day.
Thanks Bruce
bbsoundguy
Please describe your system in exact detail I am sorry you're just not making much sense. "i have switched cables and it will follow somewhat but I have two of everything" is very unclear. Be more precise and methodical describing your components and we may be able to help you more.
Yes, I would like to know in detail all components and cablingĀ involved.
Did I miss it or was a preamp mentioned?
I will try to explain a little more detail,
My system eight years ago consisted of all MIT oracle ma speaker and interconnects, Dynaudio C-4 speakers , Simaudio supernova cd,Simaudio P-8 preamp , Simaudio W-10 mono blocks pluged into a dedicated outlet, everything else into a shunyata hydra. I was on the couch listening to music when wife walked in and I accidentally hit the up volume . By the time i realized what i had done ,pop pop pop pop, well i think you get it.
The system has never played right from that day. Speakers were repaired by dynaudio, bought new ones just to make sure it was not the speakers (Eggleston works andra 3 se ) and just bought new amps trying to cross off the amps as the problem.
So my system now is Transparent mm mm2 cables and cheap audioquest cables , Eggleston works speakers , Theta Prometheus mono blocks , Simaudio P-8 and P-5 preamp , Simaudio andromeda cd player into a PS audio P-5. The new amps have been in only about a month and my speakers about a year and they sound like they are having problems. Left speaker good deep bass and very clear sounding , Right speaker sounds softer, bass is gone and it sounds like its laboring to play music in the midrange area. If i switch the speakers in the room the speaker that was on the left now dominates on the right side. I believe i have somehow damaged the midrange driver in the other speaker now. Very upsetting.
I am not sure what is good in the system anymore, thats why i am trying to hire someone to help at this point in time.
Bruce.
Here is a test. Lightly rest your fingers on the midrange and/or woofer of either speaker. They should vibrate more or less equally.

You can actually do this for the tweeter as well but you must be even more careful.

Another thing to do is to cover up the tweeter with your hand. See if you hear output from the midrange.

There's all sorts of damage that could have occured to a speaker. The new driver is bad, or a connection went bad during shipping. I'd suggest a local repair guy.

Also, you might want to measure your speakers. A calibrated mic that fits on your Android phone plus Audio Tools can tell you a lot.

Best,

E
You are sure the preamp is working correctly?
Can you try the preamp in a friends system?