Help please

I have a system that is just ripping it self apart and I don't know why.
If there is anyone that really knows audio systems in S.W. Florida I would be willing to pay for help.
This is my last try before it all goes in the garbage and I call it a day.
Thanks Bruce
bbsoundguy
So all this points to the repair job done on the C-4's.  Did you ever get them checked again?  Who did the repair?  Have you tried a different set of speakers in your system?  Try this first; if they sound balanced, get the C-4's looked at.
Dynaudio did the repairs. I have had three other pairs of speakers in the room. Same thing. All my electronics are Simaudio and had them tested at sim and was told everything was good. My cables at the time was MIT oracle and i had a problem with one of the interconnects before this happened so i even bought new cables.
I have even had my AC tested. Over the eight years i have  got the system to play great for a week or two then rifgt back to the same old crap.
Why did you not contact the repairer 8 years ago? You must have realised something was still amiss. If you can't resolve the speaker indifference, replace them or fix them.
When you say "I have had three other pairs of speakers in the room. Same thing." Are you saying those other speakers also sounded off in the right channel? I know Simaudio says the gear checks out can you get other gear in there to see if it makes a difference? And are you working with a dealer?