Revel Salon 2’s (used) or new Magico A-3 (new) ??

Have recently heard the Salon 2’s and think they are incredible. (I owned the Salon 1’s previously
and now own Golden Ear Triton Reference)
i love the Refs, and they can be considered keepers for sure, but think I may like the Salon 2’s
more, but of coarse did not hear them in my house. 
I have heard them twice now, and was super impressed (as was my wife the last time) and think
i May make the plunge.

My budget for this last speaker purchase will be ~$11k ish, give or take. So having said that, the other speaker on my radar is the new to be released Magico A-3, but don’t think I can have a pair in my hands for another 3-4 months.

Has anyone heard the new Magico at Axpona, that has experience with he Salon 2’s?

I’m solid on Salon 2 if I can find the right deal (have seen them going for $9k now) I may grab
a pair. I have a local pair lined up for $11k. 

So, wanted to take a brief poll and see if anyone has the experience with the two pair in question.

Thanks in advance!

telescope_trade
@sciencecop. I understood and must agree. Some schilling has been observed. 
I listened to the Magico's at Axpona- def would be on my list if I was in the market. Highly resolved, dynamic sound.....if you're into that kind of stuff :)
ATB,
Mark
Thanks Mark! 

I will probably choose by the end of the week, and Magico’s are to far out yet so they are out for now. Cant seem to find much anything else to choose from and not enough dealers to visit to hear. 

If anyone can offer another great option new or used for up to ~$11k feel free to post and I will look into them.

At ~$11K, you may as well look at Focal Sopra No. 2.  There is a set for sale here for just under $10K. 

Another nice option might be Sonus Faber Olympica III, a set of which is posted here for $7500. 
Sciencecop, unfortunatly you have me at a disadvantage I don't know who you are? 

As per lack of credibility lets see who is more credible?

Me 30 plus years industry experience, top salesman at Sound by Singer for 10 plus years, Top salesman Innovative Audio for 3 years.

Owner of Audio Doctor 15 years, did several major audio shows in NYC, including Chester Audio's shows, as well as a Amex Technology and Lifestyle expo.   

Our company Audio Doctor was featured on Rev Runs Rennovation, where we built a Home Theater from scratch for Rev Run. 

Over those years have owned and sold most of the major audio brands on the market and setup 100's of systems and sold 1,000's of components.

Our store has one of the largest collections of high end audio in the New York Metro area with some of the best brands of audio on display

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NPIn3pEmI4

https://www.facebook.com/audiodoctor1/

Check out our store video, that was 2 years ago, since that time, we added Paradigm Personas, T+A, Elac, Mytek, Rethem, Quad, Anthem STR, Micromega, NAD Masters, Legacy, Naim Reference, Light Harmonic, Aqua Hifi, Baetis, Innous, Aurender, Lumin and a few others.

Please explain how we are not credible and you are?

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ