DCM speakers

As an old fan of DCM Time Windows, I was intrigued to hear about the new "evolution" models. Have you heard these? Where do they fit in and how do they compare with today's offerings from other companies?
aktchi
The review is written from the perspective of someone who owned the old DCM speakers, which is why I thought that it might of interest. The review is quite thorough ... warts and all ... and I seem to remember includes measurements. Their conclusion was not a "better than speakers costing 2-3X more." Lately, that praise has been reserved for the new Revel/Infinity lines.

Regards, Rich
Rich,

Thanks once again. Sorry if I was too off the cuff, many reviews tend to make one that way. I'll try to get hold of the full review.
I heard the flagship at HE 2007. Driven by a tiny Jolida tube integrated and the Jolida CDP as source, the sound was quite impressive. Smooth, dynamic, airy and open, with a solid foundation of tight bass. Way better than a $1K pair of speakers has any right to sound, IMHO. They also sell direct with a 30-day return option.
I too heard the same at HE 2007, with all the BS hype and over-priced gear at the show those DCM were one of the more impressive speakers when you consider almost anyone could afford them, also the Equipment (Jolida, Monster etc) showed how these would perform with real world gear.
Anyone can and should for the most part be impressed with gear in the tens of thousands of dollars but to hear so many good things from a speaker that costs only a thousand bucks is more impressive.
Bondmanp and Chadnliz:

Thanks for your feedback. I would still like to get some comparative perspective. What would the new DCM's comparae with in other familiar lines, be they Proac, Dynaudio, Tyler, Silverline? Zu Druid anyone? :) Will they be as good as my Spendor BC1? Leave it in dust? :) Etc. I realize you may not be able to make the comparison(s). However, if anyone can, I shall be grateful for any observations.

Basically, and this is my general observation about A'gon discussions, we need more comparisons (when possible) and hopefully fewer of "Sean/Bobby/Ray/Ty/Jim is a great guy" type remarks. I don't know what to make of that, but if you say that his [i]speaker[/i] betters Proac model XYZ for classical music and jazz, that makes concrete sense to me.