DCM speakers

As an old fan of DCM Time Windows, I was intrigued to hear about the new "evolution" models. Have you heard these? Where do they fit in and how do they compare with today's offerings from other companies?
aktchi
Sensible Sound reviewed the DCM models a few months back. You may wish to contact them about obtaining a back copy.

Regards, Rich
Rar1: Sensible Sound reviewed the DCM models a few months back
I found a few excerpts at

http://www.dcmspeakers.com/news/stories/soundmag.htm

I was interested in personal experiences of any A'goner. I am sure Sensible Sound will say something to the effect that they are good speakers "better than many costing 2 or 3 times" all of which I am sure is true.
The review is written from the perspective of someone who owned the old DCM speakers, which is why I thought that it might of interest. The review is quite thorough ... warts and all ... and I seem to remember includes measurements. Their conclusion was not a "better than speakers costing 2-3X more." Lately, that praise has been reserved for the new Revel/Infinity lines.

Regards, Rich
Rich,

Thanks once again. Sorry if I was too off the cuff, many reviews tend to make one that way. I'll try to get hold of the full review.
I heard the flagship at HE 2007. Driven by a tiny Jolida tube integrated and the Jolida CDP as source, the sound was quite impressive. Smooth, dynamic, airy and open, with a solid foundation of tight bass. Way better than a $1K pair of speakers has any right to sound, IMHO. They also sell direct with a 30-day return option.