Oppo Gone - Now What?

Blue Ray players may be "a dime a dozen"...but not so with high quality music players.  Assuming that all of the Oppo 205 inventory is gone in the next 3-4 weeks, what would you buy for under $2000 to play those music discs that you still own?
snapsc
FYI. Happened to be at my local Best Buy for appliance reasons. Walked over to their Magnolia unit and asked if they had the 203/5 in stock....and they do. Regular retail pricing.
Looks like the demand for the 205 has Oppo thinking about doing another production run...so, they are taking names to see if it is justified.  Here is the link...delivery would likely be July/August

https://www.oppodigital.com/blu-ray-udp-205/lastbatch.aspx
Good deal Oppo!

And that is why I have been urging people to NOT pay a penny over normal base price!
I ordered mine through Magnolia and kudos to them for charging just the 1299 plus tax!
Please ignore all the racketeers on eBay!
It makes sense for them to do this from all of the concern and demand. They already have one more shipment of 203s coming this summer, the factory hasn't been completely shuttered, and they have a ready audience for the product. One last hurrah. 

All the best,
Nonoise
Bummed at Oppo leaving, but honestly, the lack of streaming apps on the 205 is a deal breaker for me.  My 105 is perfect!.... and the idea of teaching my wife yet ANOTHER new way of navigating to Netflix is a discussion i'm not ready for!!   Yes I know I can plug a streaming device into the 205, but that's yet another remote configuration.  Too complicated!   I'd rather plug the streaming device into my TV or AV pre/pro to reduce the number of boxes involved, rather than pass through the 205 for the better sound.