WILL THE NEW 60,000 AVALON ISIS BE THE BEST YET?

Hi,I have had the new Avalon Isis for about a week now and put about 125 hours on them and I believe this is Avalon finest moment to date.The speaker is big but not a huge footprint 60x14x17 and it is actually more transparent and detailed than the diamond and it has the slam and bass that has never been heard thru a avalon speaker,and to top it off it is 90 db efficient.Mine is still breaking in but I believe you will hear a lot about this speaker before to long.
strapper211
jtgoFish,you're not telling me anything that is not obvious.Try following some of my earlier posts,if you want my take on the hobby.I appreciate your sentiments,but why should I not be genuinely happy for a fellow audiophile who has already committed money to a product?I'm truly happy that someone like Strapper is enthused about his wonderful speaker!What would I gain from diminishing his desire to buy said product,other than to look like an envious person.Which I am,btw!!

Best!
jtgofish,as for that 42000.00 quote I think the person that gave it is full of s--t.There are seven pairs in the first production run,I got the first one,the next 3 are going out of the U.S.A. and the last 3 are being sold to audiophiles in the U.S. for personal use,not to a dealer to sell.So that price is false,Also I believe Avalon gives you a lot of performance and craftmenship for the money.Look at some of the other speakers for sale and see what is in them and what they are made of and the fit and finish of them,very poor and for a pretty price tag.If you believe a dealer when he tells you that there isn't much mark-up in a product,any product well I got a got a bridge to sell you.They all have roughly the same mark-up weather it be speakers,amp,turntables and especially cables and cartridges.
Sirspeedy sez
why should I not be genuinely happy for a fellow audiophile who has already committed money to a product?I'm truly happy that someone like Strapper is enthused about his wonderful speaker!
Bravo, Sirspeedy! A commendable if rare attitude, IMO.
What would I gain from diminishing his desire to buy said product
I would add, "...from diminishing his..." enthusiasm/ glee/ pride/ happiness (after all)...

Very well said, thank you!
Would you buy a car from a dealer or manufacturer with this sort of pricing policy?
I imagine Ferraris and Maseratis have exactly these sorts of margins. As does expensive jewelry and most other luxury goods.

Most speakers have margins of between 33% and 50% (which is a markup of 50% - 100% over the dealer's cost), whether the MSRP is $2,000 or $20,000. At $60,000, the margin might be lower, but it will still be very healthy. It has to be. That's how businesses (manufacturers and retailers) have to operate if they are to keep their doors open.
My post was not made to diminish any particular persons enjoyment of a recently selected item.It was just a caution to prospective buyers not to be "sheep" when it comes to such a purchase and to consider the alternatives.It was intended to be taken in a general way not specific to this person or product.
My apologies if I have stepped on any toes.

JT