Phono Preamps with "balls" ?

taking the cue from another thread about speakers with "balls" - what are some phono preamps that you have found to be the most powerful, dynamic and yet still sound clean.  
i turn on my digital sources and they are often much more robust sounding and would like to know if there are phono preamps that can deliver.  thanks in advance  
avanti1960
In his Stereophile review of the Liberty B2B phono amp, Michael Fremer described it as being unusually dynamic. There is one currently available on AudiogoN.
thanks to all replies. 
my current setup is technics sl1200 GR, ortofon cadenza blue and lehmann black cube seII.  
When I set the BC for 66 db gain the sound does become more robust with the Cadenza's .5mv output, but it does occasionally sound overdriven.  
setting it to 56 db and a big dropoff in dynamics is easy to notice.  

leaning towards a parasound JC3+ but-
what about a bobs devices 1:15 SUT for example?  
I have heard good things about what a properly matched SUT can do for power and dynamics.  

I’m one who prefers a properly matched SUT to drive to a simple but well designed tube phono stage.

My front end: Technics 1200G --> Bob’s SKY 20 SUT --> Don Sachs’ built Tubes4HiFi PH16 phono stage with upgraded parts and nice wood cabinet --> Linear Tube Audio MZ2 preamp.

Honestly, the MZ2 is the magic component here. It allows the phono stage to sing unimpeded with 3D delivery. Cartridge and tube choices determine the final sound "flavor".

Dear @atmasphere : """ I’ve yet to hear a CD that plays better bass than my phono section..."""

A CD with a top DAC ( 32bits/384 khz.) and good overall design outperforms any phono stage it does not matters the phono stage price/pedigree ( including yours. ) in the bass " management " and this is not because your unit or other units are not good designs because I know your design is a good one but it’s because the differences between a digital and LP recording technics.

The recording microphones pick up all the music in stereo including the bass range but for the LP overall limitations the low bass comes not in stereo as when in the recording but in mono way when in digital comes as what were pick up by those recording session microphones, digital has no limitations about.

That is one of multiple reasons why digital outperforms LP/analog in the bass no matter what.

I repeat, it’s not your quality unit design but the " medium " limitations. No contest by analog in this regards against digital.

I’m an analog lover but I’m not " blind " and certainly not " deaf ".

Regards and enjkoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
A CD with a top DAC ( 32bits/384 khz.) and good overall design outperforms any phono stage it does not matters the phono stage price/pedigree ( including yours. ) in the bass " management " and this is not because your unit or other units are not good designs because I know your design is a good one but it’s because the differences between a digital and LP recording technics.
Nah. I've heard the best digital out there. Sorry.

The recording microphones pick up all the music in stereo including the bass range but for the LP overall limitations the low bass comes not in stereo as when in the recording but in mono way when in digital comes as what were pick up by those recording session microphones, digital has no limitations about.
This statement is false. I run an LP mastering operation (Scully lathe, Westerex 3D cutterhead, modified Westerex 1700 electronics). It is true that out of phase bass is problematic for the LP (which only occurs in pop recordings; if recorded with two mics it does not happen). Problematic is one thing- impossible is another!

If you are lazy, you use the bass processing (and then the bass might be mono for a few milliseconds), but so far we've yet to need it. All you have to do is spend some time with the project (making tests of the problem area) to sort out how to master it (vary the groove depth and amplitude to see what works- a 3 db change is a significant change in modulation...) so you don't have to use processing even if the bass is out of phase.

My recommendation is to get an LP mastering lathe and find out for yourself- or listen to someone that has already gone down that path.