Ideas for my next DAC....?

Requirements:

1- USB and Ethernet capable
2- Plays all/most hi-res formats
3- Can serve as my pre-amp/volume control with no SQ degradation

Price range: 6-10k used or demo

Tbh I'm really just starting to collect ideas to compare to my current DAC, which I actually like quite a bit, but just - as always - wondering "what else is out there".

Since retiring my Audio Note DAC, I haven't had a chance to listen to anything other than the DSD, which makes me itchy.  I loved the AN -- actually it sounded incredible -- but it's technology lost pace with the rest of my system (limited hi-res capability, no network connectivity option far as I'm aware, and I hadn't done USB so would have to send it in).
joncourage
The OP was very specific in his requirements and the Oppo Sonica meets only one of those three regardless of its sound quality.

Do people even bother to read the original post anymore or just view every thread as a vehicle to tout their favored gear, regardless of its fitness to address the OP’s needs?

Dave
Do people even bother to read the original post anymore ?
Obviously, very few do. It's hard to take this forum seriously.
Sounds like the Ayre QX5-20 would meet the OP’s requirements. Excellent sound to boot. 
Mytek Manhattan has all your features. I’ve had a couple of very highly rated 10k dacs recently and the Manhattan exceeded them from a musicality standpoint not to mention a truly great feature set to include a digital and analog volume control. I’ve been extremely pleased listening to some DSD recordings on it. Very well built as well with a 6k list price. I think it will be sonically competitive with any dac not priced in the ozone. 
+1 Ayre QX5-20

+1 Mytek Manhattan (II version)

+ 1 @dlcockrum 

Do people even bother to read the original post anymore....