Naim and Elac Adante, Wow

The new Elac Adantes are creating a lot of buzz both good and bad.

We were mixed on the speakers initially as certain sonic aspects were fantastic while others were less then satisfactory.

The Adante AS 61 has a relatively low sensitivity so we thought 40 watts will not be enough.

Surprise the Naim Uniti Atom with Wireworld cables produced an intoxicating sound.

The Atom is warm and punchy so the combo matched perfectly.

Elac and Naim fantastic together and affordable.

3k amp which includes dac and streamer,  plus 2.5k speakers other then cables and stands this combo would make a lot of people very happy.

We would urge prospective Adante purchasers to seek out this combo these two products mesh while other combos of electronics with the Adantes may be why some people are not liking the speakers.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
128x128audiotroy
These are looking pretty good for me, as I have a warm/neutral setup currently with a NOS DAC, and 250 WPC amp.. with SS and tube preamp options...

What do you think about nearfield use, like 2 meters ?

This would be in a dedicated, single position, heavily treated, 4.3 x 3.3 meter room with high ceiling. 

TIA!
audiotroy: the real question is that whether these Andrew Jones' designed speakers are giant killers or not? I'm sure they are excellent speakers at their respective price point, but to be honest I was a bit put off by so many shills on this site presenting Elac as a genuine breakthrough of sorts. Lots of folks with less than recent join dates and less than 10 posts (all of them about Elac). I also saw quite a few threads about Elac that were removed by Audiogon. Just left a very bad taste in my mouth. 

So the question is: if I have $2500 to spare, what makes Adante's such a special deal?
lots of well engineered products made in usa available at that pricepoint - two come to mind as standouts: Magneplanar, Vandersteen 
go listen !
tomic601.. thanks for the comments.. have you heard the Maggies or Vandersteen´s vs. the Adantes?

Although I am not interested in those particular USA brands, it would be helpful any comparisons as I understand they are well regarded..

I am also considering the KEF R500 as I am using smallish monitors now (running fullrange with 2 small subs low passed at 40 hz.)... and miss the larger presentation of floor standers... to me a large and layered soundstage is a high priority.