Melody Gardot, Live in Europe

Because I bought and enjoyed Diana Krall, Live in Paris, thanks to those who shared about it, I took a chance and bought Melody Gardot, Live in Europe. It is a 2-cd set.  Similar music.  Many songs sound just as good on my system as  DK’s cd.  Ms. Gardot has a lovelier voice, in my opinion.  So far, I am through the fist cd.  Very original in places. Slow and sultry in most. But, “The Rain” will give your speakers an 11 minute sonic workout. I highly recommend it.
kumakahn
Her last album, Currency of Man, is my all time top 20 favorite. The first 6 tracks on the album are just out of this world. 
Thanks arafiq. That will be my next buy. I agree she sounds pretty different from Krall. But, one female live cd led me to another. Gardot is darker and has a softer voice. I just really like live stuff, and hers is darn good. Its amazing how good, powerful music in almost any genre can get the adrenaline going.

Agreed,

MG is a little dark compared to her contemporaries.

Happy Listening!

Ok I’ve read enough. I’m ordering that set. I wonder does it come in love format also?
Please excuse my ignorance. I dont know what love format is. I dont know if it is available in Vinyl, as that will be my next round of upgrades. But, it does have a lovely photo of the back of a woman on the cover of the cd.