Shunyata or Synergistic for power conditioning?

Hi,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct topic location to post about power-conditioning since the two brands I am interested in are famous cable manufacturers.

Comparing "Denali" and "Powercell 12 UEF" ; anyone who has tried both and can share opinions?

i like open clear dynamic sound. Smooth high frequency is also important.
Thank you.
hamburger
When you see Synergistic Research in any reviewer or audiophile's system, it's a huge red flag of either the person being tone deaf, on the take from SR, or just gullible beyond belief.

The guy is a total joke and has zero qualifications for anything related to audio.  His background is 100% marketing/corp sales.  Instead of providing any evidence or details of his engineering qualifications, he hides behind a "30 day money back guarantee" worse than a late night infomercial.

if you fell victim to the placebo effect or his clever staged demos at shows, just look under the hood or crack open any of his phony products.  If you have any qualifications to know what you are looking at, it will be clear that his stuff are both ripoffs and hugely overpriced.

Notice also that he visits lots of reviewers so that he can work his staged demo in real-time.  Nobody credible in the industry has the free time he has to go to reviewers homes or spend all day in a custom created Facebook group where he continues to fool sycophants.

I don't care how you waste your money, so I'm not interested in arguing what should be obvious to you.  You don't even have to take my word for it.  Go around the shows and ask other respected mfgs with actual credentials...or find SR products in ANY room other than theirs.  In the countless years I've gone to shows, the ONLY room where I've seen SR stuff was Sonore (they used his phony black box) and that company is hardly anything to care about.  Otherwise, it's strictly SR owned rooms or his dealers where you will see anyone use his stuff.

If you think his room sounds good, buy a Berkeley Dac, Soulution/McIntosh amps and Magico speakers because that's the only thing making it sound good.
Are you a Happy Audiophile?

I'm Tone Deaf. On the Take. And Gullible Beyond Belief. 

Basically a Sorry Audiophile Mess. : )
So, just to bring this back on track, I have decided to go down the power conditioning rabbit hole. After talking to some dealers who sell ARC gear (I have a Ref 6 and Ref 150SE), I’ve decided to try an Isotek Aquarius and Isotek Syncro in conjunction-Syncro into the wall and then to the Aquarius. Since my dedicated listening room needs to be cleared out for removal of carpeting and installation of hardwood, I am going to take the opportunity to have an electrician come in and run 10 gauge romex from my breaker panel below to my outlets, making sure that all the romex to my listening room is installed on the same leg of the AC, and replace my hospital grade outlets to even better outlets. I had dedicated lines installed when we built the house almost 20 years ago, but new romex and receptacles can't hurt. It will likely be a month or two before all is done, but I will report back. I don’t have any transformer hum that I know of, but the idea of blocking all DC and getting other filtering benefits from the Syncro before the power goes to the Aquarius which also filters the AC appeals to me. I will have a 30 day trial period so I might as well see what they do for my system. This gives me the flexibility to also try the Syncro hooked up directly into my amp and then using the Aquarius for the rest of my gear. Of this I have no doubt; there is no single sure bet with power conditioning. It is all hit and miss system-dependant guesswork and trial and error. Like medicine, the first priority is to "do no harm".