Shunyata or Synergistic for power conditioning?

Hi,
Please forgive me if this is not the correct topic location to post about power-conditioning since the two brands I am interested in are famous cable manufacturers.

Comparing "Denali" and "Powercell 12 UEF" ; anyone who has tried both and can share opinions?

i like open clear dynamic sound. Smooth high frequency is also important.
Thank you.
hamburger
hi falconquest,
There is no Equi=Tech in my area, and also I am not interested in big transformers.

Just to add a comment on the Shunyata Products I tried.  Although my focus is on a power conditioner, I noticed the Sigma NR powercord is very, very good.  (Lak, The Hi Diamond HD3 powercord is nowhere near its performance level.)  In the Shunyata system, I would say the Sigma NR contributed about 38% of the performance, and the Denali itself the other 62%. Hmm... that's also about the price ratio of Sigma NR to the Denali.  ;-)
Thanks for the update! :-)

Where did you pick up your Sigma NR from?

20 amp cord I assume?
When you see Synergistic Research in any reviewer or audiophile's system, it's a huge red flag of either the person being tone deaf, on the take from SR, or just gullible beyond belief.

The guy is a total joke and has zero qualifications for anything related to audio.  His background is 100% marketing/corp sales.  Instead of providing any evidence or details of his engineering qualifications, he hides behind a "30 day money back guarantee" worse than a late night infomercial.

if you fell victim to the placebo effect or his clever staged demos at shows, just look under the hood or crack open any of his phony products.  If you have any qualifications to know what you are looking at, it will be clear that his stuff are both ripoffs and hugely overpriced.

Notice also that he visits lots of reviewers so that he can work his staged demo in real-time.  Nobody credible in the industry has the free time he has to go to reviewers homes or spend all day in a custom created Facebook group where he continues to fool sycophants.

I don't care how you waste your money, so I'm not interested in arguing what should be obvious to you.  You don't even have to take my word for it.  Go around the shows and ask other respected mfgs with actual credentials...or find SR products in ANY room other than theirs.  In the countless years I've gone to shows, the ONLY room where I've seen SR stuff was Sonore (they used his phony black box) and that company is hardly anything to care about.  Otherwise, it's strictly SR owned rooms or his dealers where you will see anyone use his stuff.

If you think his room sounds good, buy a Berkeley Dac, Soulution/McIntosh amps and Magico speakers because that's the only thing making it sound good.
Are you a Happy Audiophile?

I'm Tone Deaf. On the Take. And Gullible Beyond Belief. 

Basically a Sorry Audiophile Mess. : )