Diana Krall

I was in Fort Lauderdale last Thursday and saw/heard Diana Krall.  Second time, first was in Wilkes Barre PA after Wallflower cd, this one after her recent one.  Two quite different concerts, both outstanding.  This one was "jazzy", an upright bass, a drummer, guitarist, fiddle/violinist (and a pianist/vocalist).  5 great musicians on the stage, and a wonderful singer.  She is wonderful live.  Highly recommended, as equipment reviewers often say.  Worth the price of admission.  
rpeluso

I for one like Diana Krall's music.  She stays within her range, which is very nice.  She doesn't try to do things she isn't capable of or those that are outside her range.  I really like that.

As for Shirley Horn.  Wow.  everytime she came to Los Angeles, I would go see her perform.  Quiet small venues.  She would be sitting at the bar with a drink between sets talking. Her music was wonderful and we lost a real artist.

enjoy

Diana Kral is similar to snow queen of Hans Christian Anderson with heart turned to icycle.

With strong accompany of REAL musicians (live in Japan) she is just a place holder in the band just like Pat Barber and Nora Jones or Joni Mitchell. Somehow TV favors her more.
I guess buy low and sell high is main contributing factor of her success 
Post removed 
I agree, it’s very disappointing to see a well regarded member stoop to this level.