PSB Imagine T3's?

Anyone out there either own or are familiar with PSB Imagine T3 speakers? Are they higher end in sound quality, or mid-fi? How do they compare with other speakers in the $7500 vicinity?
128x128easola01
I am hoping the t3's will sound great in a 2 channel. It's my first hi end system, so I really don't have any idea what I am in for
That's a great all around performer to start your high end journey and it's easy on the ears.
+1 james_w514  I think you will be pleased with what you hear. The synergy between equipment is important in this hobby. But the good news is you will know what you really like when you hear it. The problem is, as you will find, you will like a lot of what you hear. 
@astewart8944
New BAT is just starting to settle in. The BAT has a warmer and much more textured presentation than the NAD. Soundstage is amazing with the BAT. At least just as wide and high but with more depth front to back. Bass is deeper and more controlled. Lots more texture and subtlety in this region with the BAT. Mid range is noticeably richer with the BAT, though still maintaining great balance with the bottom end. As another poster noted the T3’s do scale up quite a bit with better equipment. The BAT is still settling but I am loving what I’m hearing so far. I’ve had the BAT before in another system which is the reason I went and found another. It does so many things well. 👍

@easola01 The T’3s presentation can best be described as balanced. Top to bottom nothing except maybe Bass stands out, but as a whole they do everything quite well together. Some other speakers above this price range 10K-20K are going to do one thing or another "better" but those speakers imo will not be as "balanced" overall. Properly set up, the T3’s provide a very pleasant non fatiguing musical experience. I love the T3'3s with women's voices. I'm listening to Amy Lee right now. ☺