Best subwoofer below 40Hz for Magnepan .7?

The title says it all! I want subwoofer bass below Magnepan's limit of 40 Hz. Magnepan will not recommend any but their own model, which does not extend beyond 40 Hz and are not true subwoofers. What subwoofers will work with my .7s?   Thanks for the personal and meaty responses on this forum!
Ag insider logo xs@2xcondosound
I understand how "digital nannies" work, I've experienced them firsthand (a friend who produces some of the concerts I mix is an early adopter of an Antimode), and will assume the esteemed willemj and additionally steamy mister Squires have not tried a Loki, and why would they? It doesn't necessarily replace the Aunty Mame nanny, but it works as I described it, and allows the user to infinitely tweak things to their hearts desire over various frequency bands allowing one to simply become Knob Turner. Sometimes simple is better…much better. My issue with digital nannies is that there is an  extremely wide range of choices made by engineers in mixing recordings, and over decades of not only testing home audio bass response AND live concert bass reinforcement (using state of the art testing systems), my ego refuses to let nannie designers call my shots, so to speak. Plus, I don't have room in my gear rack for a DSP…that might be the main reason right there.
Now that I've researched the Antimode 8033 I might have to get one someday as it's small enough to fit in my rack…note that my aforementioned ego won't allow me to retract my seemingly endless arguments against these things, so I won't say anything if it works. That's just how it is.
wolf, how’s Loki as a bass and treble control? I see it has controls at 20Hz and 8KHz with +/- 12 dB range. Does it add a clean subtle bass as well as make the cymbals sound more crisp without sounding bright and tinny?
From what I understand the Loki is a Baxandall type tone control, covering a pretty wide range, whereas a system like the Antimode (or an REW corrrection curve) is a very precisely targeted precision weapon. And it is very small indeed. Mine just sits behind my power amplifier, out of sight and out of mind.
What about the multi sub system from Audiokinesis called Swarm? Might be the answer...