Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
Back in 1977 I bought an Integrated Pioneer SA 9900 and I got 35 years of joy out it.  It was great design.  All the connections were on the sides and the entire rear end was one big heat sink.  Does anyone know if there were any other integrated's with this engineering??  Also, even though it was rated on in the manuel as 110 watts per channel, a bench tech I know had it kicking ass at 170.  I paired it with a couple of JBL Century's that I bought at the same time.  Those speakers are still going strong but ugly as hell on the outside.
To those who answered, please think twice about encouraging rediculous posts such as this.
I’ve got a Audio Note Oto se w/phono and it’s the best amp I’ve ever owned!! Ive had Carver, Dynaco, Phase Linear; BLOWS them away.Never would have believed 10watts could produce such sound! Take into account that I could have never afforded this amp (customer was taking it to goodwill) and there very hard to find AND I had to buy new speakers to meet efficiency requirements. There out there but your gonna pay