Integrateds: Why do they all SUCK?

I’m trying to find a HIGH QUALITY integrated that has:
1. A no-corners-cut real class A - A/B power stage.
2. A real, high quality analog preamp line stage.
3. A good phono stage.

Aside from a few very high end products, the above described integrateds seem not to exist. Why can’t I find a quality integrated? Do we just have to accept having a pile of boxes?
madavid0
What are your thoughts on Bel Canto c5i?   I have one and think its the bees knees.  
I am done with separates, at least I think so.  I am getting very enjoyable sound from integrated amps.  I see no need to add boxes when an integrated works great for me. 
The Bel Canto doesn't meet his #1 requirement and the Quicksilver doesn't meet #3 (only has an input for a phono stage).
dill,

That’s why I asked for his thoughts. I would reconsider that specific amp design requirement perhaps if needed and just listen to the results delivered to decide. It just might solve the problem. C5i proved to me finally that a small reasonably affordable integrated that uses all the latest technology well CAN now match up to separates. The Bel Canto is dead quiet and the sound, technology and build quality is MOST impressive. BC seems to have found a way to solve the engineering challenges getting top notch sound out of a small integrated amp presents and I believe the use of Class D is an important part of that. I would consider replacing separates (including my ARC tube pre-amp) with the C5i if needed. Not something I would have even considered prior.   The  only drawback is its only 60w/ch which may not be enough in some cases.