Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
Check Tekton speakers, there is a thread here, see what you think, this speakers especially my impact monitors, they make good live music, if you have big room double impact will work.
It took me about a year to upgrade to my current set of speakers, a pair of Focal Sopra No2's I snagged when they first came out...paired with a pair of JL Audio F113V2 sub woofers.  Though they were certainly "broken in" in about 200 hours or so, I'd say at about the six month point, they really seemed to "settle in".  No plans to look for another pair of speakers.
I can only imagine that the bass on the Sopra No3's is fuller than my speakers, given the larger woofers and cabinet size.
Re Joseph Pearl:

I absolutely love the tonality of the smaller Perspective and Pulsar models. I’ve never read a single bad comment about the big Pearls.

Almost every comment, from writers covering shows, audiophile comments from shows and demos, and from pearl owners, ranges from "sounds great" to pure swooning.

If I had the money and space, those Pearls on A-gon would be mine!
I suggest you consider the Revel Ultima Salon 2. I have had them for about 1 year and am delighted with their sonic reproduction, which I think is about as uncolored and true as can be achieved. Although the list price is a little about the $20.000.00 limit they can be purchased for less than list. At least give them a try before making a final decision. I listened to a lot of speakers in that price range and, in my opinion, none of them sounded as good as the Salon 2s. By the way, I am not employed by or have any affiliation with Salon...other than my ownership of these great speakers.
Post removed