Budget American made speakers?

Can anyone recommend a decent sounding American made bookshelf speaker under $1000.  Is there such a thing?
Im starting to put together what you guys would call a "budget system".  I am planning on buying a rogue shpinx v2, but havent made a decision that yet. 
I typically try to buy American first but im finding it hard to find speakers within my price range.
Thanks
wiscoguy
you might find something at www.ohmspeakers.com either new MicroWalsh for just a bit more or look in the outlet store for refurbished and updated models that offer great sound per $$$ .  The CAM42 ,model currently in the outlet store would be a good pick.
It looks like the Vandersteen bookshelf speakers are ~$1300. You probably can get them used for <$1K. Thanks for buying American! When recently deliberating a speaker upgrade, I considered the Revel F206 and F208. I quick internet search on worker and environmental protections in Indonesia turned up multiple articles of child sweat shops. No thanks, I cannot support that in the slightest. I ended up with used Thiels. They sound killer!
Also worth noting on the Rogue gear...it’s designed and hand built in the US....doesn’t mean all of the pieces are made here, which they are not...tough to buy ‘all American’ These days with global supply chains and thin margins. They couldn’t sell the Sphinx for $1,295 if all components of it were made in the US.
tough to buy ‘all American’
Charles Hansen posted on audioasylum that Ayre made very effort to source from American manufacturers. It's just not possible to *every* part from the USA.

- Chassis: Made in California, including anodizing and silkscreening.
- Transformers: Made in California and Canada.
- PCBs: Made in Colorado, using USA materials.
- PCB Assembly: Made in Colorado.
- Final Assembly: Made in Colorado.
- Resistors: Made in USA and Germany.
- Capacitors: Made in USA (Rel-Cap and Cornell-Dubilier), Germany (Wima), and Japan (Nichicon and Panasonic).
- Semiconductors: USA (Analog Devices, Burr-Brown, On-Semi, Xilinx), Japanese (Toshiba and Hitachi), and British (Semelab) companies, foundries are world-wide.
I imagine Rogue is in a similar boat.