Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
The people who worked at Thiel while Jim was alive understand the design process and what went into classic Thiel products. If only Kathy Gornik bought it back and hired back those same people, perhaps the mantle could be carried forward. In the meantime I will treat my 6s and 2.4s with loving care in the hope that I can make them last for the remainder of my life.
Also, bought an SS2 with dedicated crossover for the 6s about 14 years ago. I could never get it to integrate or phase properly despite trying every setting combination under the sun; I eventually sold it because the 6s sounded much better without it.
Good to see you- robinbarbour
hope you are well this new year.
Happy Listening!
Not a bad idea- stevecham
keep enjoying those CS 2.4 speakers.
Happy Listening!
Alright Guys-
I reached out and touched Mr. Rob Gillum recently. He is alive and well, more importantly, remaining focused on Thiel customer service in KY.
He is celebrating 30 years w/ Thiel Audio. He is not planning to retire (God willing) any time soon. In fact, he is working on becoming the owner/operator, solely, of Thiel Customer Service where our legacy products will continue to receive the care.  Open for business!

For those interested, send him an email or pay a phone call congratulating
Mr. Gillum on his service with Thiel Audio. 

Happy Listening!