Are you getting ridiculous offers from new members

I've been trading here for over 15 years and just recently I am getting stupid offers and comments on my listings from members who are fairly new, have no feedback, no discussions. Trolls
herman
I must be unique.  I once posted an ad for some very good speaker cables with a sentence at the end that read something like this:

Approximate quote: "Note to lowballers: GO FOR IT! This is Audiogon and part of the fun is getting stuff cheap!"

I wound up accepting a lowball offer with free shipping and basically ended up giving the item away.  But at least I made a fellow hobbyist happy.  After getting the cables he sent  me a message asking if I had any MORE.  I didn't.  The point is that I see Audiogon primarily as a place to share a fun hobby with internet friends.  I accept the fact that financial gain is way less likely than losing money--for me at least.  But that's OK, up to a point anyway.

"  After getting the cables he sent me a message asking if I had any MORE"

Yea, he might be flipping it on eBay or another site, not surprised he asked for more.
"Yea, he might be flipping it on eBay or another site, not surprised he asked for more."

I honestly hadn't thought of that.  Well, at least nobody died (as far as I know, anyway).
I have never sold anything here, but I found out most of the time the asking price for a demo with factory warranty is cheaper than that from a private seller. For example, Pass Labs XA30.8 from a dealer in Nevada.