Bluray Hi Rez audio

Looking for suggestions on a Blu-ray player that outputs hirez optical. Also, high quality audio grade hdmi to usb, is there such an animal? Thank you in advance
128x128luvrockin
Your current Oppo alrerady has optical and coaxial digital outputs, I am almost sure up to 24/96, and it does DSD according to the manual. The main justification for moving up to the Oppo 205 would be to have 4K video (if there is any source material that you are interested in - there is very litle right now). And of course you could use it to reduce the number of boxes: it can serve as a fine disc player, an excellent DAC and a perfect pre amplifier, all in one box.
You at correct in about the oppo 93. I guess in looking to let the external dac do the decoding rather than using an onboard dac. The Ayre is a pretty fine dac. I don't think the 93's onboard could compete. It's drawbacks is I have 2 types of inputs either optical or usb. To play an sacd would I use the rca outs on the oppo?
I also own an Ayre Codex and an OPPO BDT-101CI player. The problem with the lower end OPPO is that they aren't licensed to output SACD audio to optical (supports CD, DVDs), just to the RCAs + HDMI.  The OPPO 105 + 205 may have the ability to output SACD to optical. I'm not sure about that.  If you have a HDMI supported DAC, you might be able to take advantage of the HDMI output but if you want to keep your Ayre Codex, you'll need to find a player that can output hirez (SACD) audio to optical.  Look into the higher end OPPO or another traditional audio player.  I would also look into ripping your SACD discs (it's doable) and putting them on a music server/streamer, if you have one.  Once I moved all my CD/DVDs/SACDs to my Aurender, I haven't used my OPPO player in over a year and I couldn't be happier..no more switching discs.  :)
Thanks for your input.  I have a BlueSound streamer, I don't believe it'll rip sacd. I'll have to look into that
@nycjlee 
- Ripping Blu Ray is pain, I prefer to play them in a player.
OPPO-105(3) output DSD to optical and spdif, they also DO NOT play SACD-R (via DLNA or drive) per some copyright restrictions (they pay copied DVD-A with watermarks, however). You can split them in DSF files -and then they play.
As a streamer my OPPO 105 so much inferior to Auralic Aries Femto that I stopped using it and only play multi-channel music on DVD-A and BR. I believe Aurender also will beat OPPO digital outputs with ease.