DAC break-in...

I am ready to make the move from a cdp to a transport plus DAC. One of the DAC's I am interested in is notorious for a lengthy break-in. Taken into consideration my families listening habits, the shear amount of hours I am reading for expected settling is slightly disconcerting.

So is the break-in hours I am reading about synonymous with all brands...is it expected across the board regardless of price? Is there a price threshold where this is mitigated or performed by the manufacturer?

Hoping to learn here...TIA

mlo97
I have always felt that acclimation plays a very large role.  I think that manufacturers sometimes specify long burn in times in order to entice a purchaser to continue acclimating past the return period.
What nonsense. Break in or forming of dielectric in electrolytic capacitors is only necessary after lengthy storage (many years)

http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~reese/electrolytics/tec2.pdf
Roberjamin and a few others are correct  seperate everything is good but there are great players out there . I have a Lumin D1 
player which use  dual Wolfsons best dacs and optional Much much better power supplies that Transform this award winning player to something up there with many $8-10k units 
myself bought the Linear Tube Audio Linesr 12 volts powersupply 
a very good power cord is instrumental . I am using a Verastarr Grand illusion Dual Copperfoil.  Synergistic research I don’t care for much of their hype ad ons. But their Blue fuses are very good .
these little things count . MojoAudio make a Very good Linear powersupply I may try   Getting back to a player  you have a external hard drive  plugged in the Lumin library app is Excellent.
plus it has a Roon, Tidal,with full MQA capabilities for under $3k 
not counting the power cord or upgraded Umbilical cord which is 
also Verastarr. You have a versatile music setup , even digital music is possible . Their is other players also. But this player is very analog sounding in many ways. 
Plug it in, stick it in a closet and play a CD and put it on repeat. Come back two days later and you're all set to go. Done.