Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
..another fan of ClearDay shotguns.....if you contact Paul, he'll most likely send you an audition sample for free.  Take advantage of his offer.
Analysis Plus, Kimber, Cardas, Wireworld and many more all make good lower priced cables. I would avoid cables made in someone’s garage, but there are exceptions.

Avoid anybody who says cables don’t make a difference. Just because they can’t hear it they think nobody can. $1 / foot is laughable, guaranteed to make your system sound like crap.

You simply have to try different things and see what you like. I have twice tried different Kimber cables and both times I preferred my Canare starquad cheapies to them.  But that's my room, my rig and my ears.  YMMV.
Supra, AudioArt, AntiCable, the list can go on but it's a good and fun one.