Really satisfied???

I was wondering how many audiophiles are really satisfied with their systems to a point where they feel like there is no need to upgrade anymore. I say to myself sometimes there is no way anything else i can buy or replace can make my system sound any better. But then the next day i am looking and reading about what cd player or separates may sound better than my Krell KPS 20i.  My system consists of Krell FPB 600 , Mark Levinson 38s, Krell KPS 20i , Krell B&W Bass Alignment filters BAFs Balanced (2) , B&W Matrix 800s , Straightwire Crescendo speaker cable and interconnects. Am i really satisfied?? Hmmmmmm 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
Been good for 20 yrs. jbl l65a, dynaco pas 3 pre amp, hafler dh-500, pioneer pl630 tt, 
rega saturn CD player. Couldn’t be happier! 
All that stuff combined won’t buy you a high end integrated today. Doubt it would sound as good anyway. 
If I had $100k  in the system then I can safely say all the 👁s are dotted and T’s
are Crossed.  I am currently just modding my capacitors in the entire system 
cables all replaced to Top Quality Verastarr Audio . Digital is the one area
that Kees getting better.  I will wait a few more years  by then it should be incredible  for  well under $10k. The Lumin D1  with LinearTube Audio Linear power supply truly puts the D-1 on another level  with  synergistic fuses 
and oil cap upgrades.
I just finished a round of upgrades, with the goal of getting where I wanted to be.  Like islandmandan, getting to hear equipment has been difficult.  But, I have good resolution- no smearing,  like the timing, tone, drive--everything is in balance and even--sounds very musical, relaxed, and natural.  Instruments sound like the instruments. Is not 'the last word' but isn't that many syllables away. Enjoy the music.